Tonight Tierra and I sat down to edit together the final parts of the video. Three hours later, we’re finally in the uploading stage. The video turned out really well, minus some little sound errors thanks to my portion. We got together in the tech center and used iMovie to compile all of the audio (which didn’t really agree with my Windows Movie Maker editing. I hate to admit it, but Apple does this better). Once the pieces were all completed and loaded into iMovie on the fancy Macs, we put in an intro, transition slides, some excellent transition music, and our final “thanks” to the viewers. Then came the converting and uploading and sending it to the group. This took the majority of the time we spent on the video, but it went without much trouble.
Needless to say video editing hasn’t been my forte yet in this class. Still, we have accomplished a 21 minute video, coming soon to YouTube! We’ll be publishing the link as soon as the video is done loading.